Pain and bleeding in the anus due to the small cut or tear in the moist tissue lining the anus are terrifying. Do you know which disease we are talking about? It’s fissures. Have you heard about laser fissure surgery?
Come with us on an incredible laser journey, and get yourself enter into the realm of successful laser treatments.
Fissures have become a common disease and trouble many people regardless of age. The reason for this disease is the damage to the lining of the anal canal. The anal canal is the large intestine’s significant and most prominent part. Constipation is another issue that lets this disease happen.
If you want to explore more about the condition of fissures, how laser surgery works on it, and some of the homely measures to relieve the pain, then continue with our marvelous blog and get a great understanding of the topic.
Signs of the Fissure Condition
The painful anal fissures showcase a few symptoms that should never be neglected.
- Painful bowel regime
- Pain during the passing of stool lasts for more extended hours
- Crack and small lumps nearby the anus that remains visible
- Bleeding during troublesome bowel movements
Most Common and Least Common Causes of Anal Fissures
Anal fissures can be caused chiefly from,
- Constipation issues,
- Straining while passing stools,
- Diarrhea prevailing for a long time,
- Anal Intercourse frequently,
- Vaginal Childbirth, as it causes a stretch in the anus
There are less prominent causes for anal fissures,
- Anal Cancer
- Crohn’s Disease
Laser Surgery is the Best for Anal Fissures
The surgery is required when anal fissures have turned chronic. Laser surgery for anal fissures is known as laser sphincterotomy. The surgeon, during this process, creates an incision with the help of laser energy.
A laser beam is relatively safe, and no sutures are required during the laser procedure. Laser operation helps relax the tight anal sphincter muscles and initiates the healing process immediately.
There is no risk of infection or death in laser surgery. Minimally invasive laser treatments are successfully helping patients to get a perfect cure at affordable prices.
Homely Measures to Get help in the Pain
The severe pain during the condition of anal fissures needs some relief. So, some homely treatments can help a sufferer get rid of the pain,
- Consuming a healthy and fiber-rich diet is very important to let constipation stay away; hence pain is reduced.
- 5-10 minutes of sitz bath is a matter of extreme relief. The patient needs to sit in warm water with added Epsom salt. This is quite an effective method to reduce pain due to anal fissures.
- Local ointments work the best during this condition. Jellies and creams eliminate pain and swelling quickly.
The bottom line is that laser energy is quite effective and safe for treating patients suffering from anal fissures. Visit laser360clinic, and find a perfect cure for anal fissures and related diseases at a reasonable cost.
Direction: Click Here