Anal fistula has been a very common ailment that one out of 5 people in the USA suffers from. The rate of occurrence can be similar among people in other parts of the world as well. Without a doubt, it is an embarrassing ailment that people hardly talk about. Instead of suppressing the ailment and facing the unbearable troubles silently, people must prefer to reach the laser clinics near me and get the right treatment. The disease can happen to everyone, especially in the age group of 40+ years. Nowadays, laser fistula surgery is gaining popularity due to its superb success rate.
Before talking about the fistula surgery cost or anything else related to it, let’s find out the basic information about the disease. Here are the symptoms and reasons related to this disease:
Symptoms of Anal Fistula
Though symptoms of anal fistula vary from one patient to another, the following are some of the common symptoms that more or less all the fistula patients usually have:
- Persisting pain
- Painful stool discharge
- Straining during defecation
- Chronic anal swelling
- Burning sensation
- Discharge of pus from the anus
- Frequent fever
Reasons for the Disease
The surgeons at Laser360Clinic believe that fissures can be caused due to multiple reasons. The following are some of the prominent ones:
- Prolonged constipation
- Extended sufferings from anal fissure
- Excessive straining while discharging solid waste in the form of stool
- Lifting of bulky objects
- Lingering troubles due to diarrhea
Diagnosis of the Disease
Usually, the surgeons follow multiple tests or examinations one after the other so that they can come up with concrete knowledge about the disease. Usually, the steps include the following:
- Knowing the medical history of the patient
- Rectal examination, preferably Proctoscopy
- MRI Fistulogram
- Imaging test
A comprehensive study of the test or examination reports can make the surgeons come up with a clear idea of the disease. Laser surgery is the most effective way to get a permanent cure for the disease. This line of treatment is highly technical and may include the use of sophisticated laser machines. The use of this technology regulates the fistula surgery cost to a greater extent. You can always feel free to get in touch with the best laser clinics near me at a place you may live that may ease the process of collecting all necessary information and getting a permanent cure for the disease. Here are some of the benefits of laser fistula surgery:
- The treatment is 100% minimally invasive. It means that the patients don’t feel pain or lose blood during the treatment.
- It does not include any possibility of big incisions. Therefore, the treatment is suture-free as well.
- The laser fistula surgery cures the disease permanently and does not leave any side effects. The laser technology heals the treatment area rather fast.
- The rehabilitation period is minimum. The patients can start living normally only after 24-48 hours of undergoing the treatment.
- As far as fistula surgery cost is concerned, it is minimum with the help of laser technology!
If you are willing to get rid of the ailment for good, then you should always be very careful about reaching Laser360Clinic which is the most recognized clinic in Delhi NCR and it treats patients who reach from all over India.