Among many diseases human beings face, varicose veins are one of the most troublesome of those diseases. People in the age group of 40+ years suffer from this disease. It is a painful disease that needs immediate attention. Otherwise, it may cause the patient to suffer terribly from the disease. Additionally, the patients must know that the disease deepens fast if not treated at the earliest. Before knowing the important things about the disease, let us find out what the disease is all about.
Varicose Veins-Know the Disease
Varicose veins are swollen, enlarged, and twisted veins that often appear blue or dark purple in color. The disease mostly occurs due to a very common condition caused by damaged vein walls and valves. As per the available trend, more than 23 percent of the adult population are thought to be affected by varicose veins. The disease is a result of high blood pressure in the veins.
Symptoms of Varicose Veins:
- Twisted and swollen veins
- Skin staining around a varicose vein
- Burning, throbbing, muscle constraining
- Swelling in lower legs
- Deteriorating pain after sitting or standing for a long time
- Itching around the veins
- An achy or heavy feeling in the legs
Though the patients often trust normal medication and open surgeries to get well from the disease, these treatments are often not 100% successful as they cannot prevent recurrence of the disease. Besides, the many complications are involved in open surgeries that reduce the success rate as well to a certain degree. Here, laser treatment has appeared to be a better treatment option for the disease. Apart from the high success rate, the patients can get the best affordable varicose veins laser treatment cost.
Let’s have a look at a few prominent benefits of laser surgery in Delhi that the patients can avail rather easily:
- The laser surgery guarantees painless treatment.
- It ensures minimal blood loss.
- The patients do not face any cuts or incisions on their bodies. The surgeons just make a small opening to insert the laser ray to complete the treatment.
- The treatment does not include any stitches at all.
- Surgeons at Laser 360 Clinic claim that the laser treatment for varicose veins provides a 100% cure to the disease. They claim that recurrence possibilities are negligible.
- The recovery time is much faster than open surgeries. The patients can resume their normal lifestyle within 24-48 hours of the surgery.
- The clinic offers treatment with prominent health insurance policies. These policies reduce the varicose veins laser treatment cost to a greater extent.
- The availability of daycare facilities further reduces the cost and makes the charges very much affordable to the patients belonging to every income group in Delhi.
- The process of treatment is very scientific and that allows the patients to have a normal diet, without imposing any restrictions at all.
The Bottom Line:
The popularity of the affordable varicose veins laser treatment cost has eased the treatment of the disease. As far as reaching the best place for laser surgery near me in Delhi is concerned, it is not difficult at all. You can always get in touch with the versatile experts at Laser 360 Clinic.