Pilonidal sinus is a serious condition that can affect anybody. It’s a tiny tunnel or hole in the skin that lies just above the buttocks and near to the tailbone, both medically speaking. The term “pilonidal cyst” refers to an accumulation of hair, dirt, and waste products in this area. If you don’t deal with it, it might become infected and filled with pus.
Finally, you must be cautious because a pilonidal sinus may go unnoticed unless it becomes infected. According to the existing data and information, men are more prone to have Pilonidal Sinuses due to their propensity for having more hair on their bodies, particularly in the afflicted region of the body. The Pilonidal Sinus is most frequently found in teenagers and young adults.
Prominent Causes for Pilonidal Sinus:
The following factors are commonly considered by Laser360Clinic’s specialists:
(a) Tight clothes that cause friction between the skin and the thighs. This is more common in adolescent boys with long hair.
(b) Obesity causes increased body weight on the region of the natal cleft, again causing pressure to be exerted on this area leading to inflammation and infection.
(c) Hormonal changes during puberty may also play a role in Pilonidal Sinuses by increasing oil gland activity which will lead to pilonidal cysts forming at this site.
Symptoms of Pilonidal Sinus:
The symptoms of Pilonidal Sinus are as follows-
- Painful lesions or sores near buttocks or tailbone that are often covered with furuncles and abscesses.
- Drainage of pus or blood from the lesion.
- Itching in the area around the lesion.
- Pain when sitting or riding in a car for long periods of time.
- Swelling and redness in the area around the lesion.
Treatment for Pilonidal Sinus
The treatment for Pilonidal Sinus at Laser360Clinic is usually surgical and involves evacuation of the infected contents, removal of hair follicles, and closure of the opening in the skin using stitches. This is done under general anesthesia and you will be able to go home on the same day after surgery. There might be some swelling and discomfort for a few days which can be relieved by taking painkillers. Taking a course of antibiotics is also advised to prevent infection from occurring after surgery.
Although the physicians claim to have several options for curing it, laser pilonidal sinus treatment in Delhi appears to be the most efficient since it offers complete relief from the distressing condition that it is frequently associated with. Laser treatment for pilonidal sinus, on the other hand, has shown to be quite successful. Laser360Clinic, located in Delhi’s best location for laser therapy, ensures that you will never be disappointed with any of its services.
Have a Look
- The pilonidal sinus treatment in Delhi is as good as it gets. The clinic has a fully equipped facility that can provide completely guaranteed therapy to patients. The surgery takes about 40 minutes with use of sharp laser beams.
- The painless nature of the treatment makes everyone feel wonderful and at ease throughout the whole treatment process.
- The clinic is staffed with a group of amazing laser specialists who put their all into ensuring that you get the best results possible. They can remove the excruciating ailment from your life for good!
- There is little to no blood loss throughout the entire therapy procedure. To minimize blood loss, the professionals take care of safety measures.
- Furthermore, the recovery time is simply outstanding when compared to traditional open surgeries. You can resume your regular routine in 24-48 hours, as opposed to 3-4 months for conventional open operations to heal!
- The treatment’s cost is quite reasonable. The availability of daycare lowers the expense of the finest pilonidal sinus therapy in Delhi by a lot.
- There are no dietary restrictions in this course of care. Another major benefit of visiting the Laser360Clinic is that it does not require you to follow a specific diet regimen.
So, you can see how visiting the greatest location in Delhi for treating painful pilonidal sinus is beneficial. The staff of specialists is highly skilled in delivering therapy without adding to your existing problems.