Among painful human diseases, the one called Pilonidal Sinus causes a lot of troubles to the people suffering from it. Also termed as Pilonidal Cyst and Sacrococcygeal fistula, the disease is very painful indeed. It happens mostly over the tailbone on the cleft of the buttocks. It mostly contains hair or skin debris or dirt. The experts at Laser360Clinic term it as an infection that may cause bleeding and discharge of pus from the affected area. The pus may contain some foul smell as well. Above all, the cyst causes a tremendous amount of pain that makes people feel uncomfortable.
Reasons that cause Pilonidal Sinus
- Wearing tight clothes that may lead to excess sweating
- Sitting for long hours
- Rubbing the skin vigorously
- Hormonal changes in the body
- Excess and coarse hair growth on the body
- Hair puncture
Symptoms of Pilonidal Cyst:
- Formation of a small structure
- Large painful mass
- When infected, the skin appears red and becomes delicate
- Pain while sitting or a little push due to tight clothing
- Watery, purulent discharge from the Pilonidal sinus
- Feeling nauseous and weak frequently
Some salient features of laser treatment for Pilonidal Sinus:
Before you decide in favor of getting the best laser treatment for the Pilonidal sinus, you must spend some time to get in the right understanding of the treatment procedure. The following are a few amazing characteristics that make the treatment 100% reliable and effective:
- The treatment is very much affordable as the patients do not need to get admitted to the hospital for a prolonged period. The daycare facility helps in saving money further.
- The patients can feel good by the fact that the entire surgical process does not shed a drop of blood from their bodies. It is a relaxing fact that has made this treatment procedure more acceptable.
- The simple surgical process does not create any cuts or wounds on the body. Due to this, the patients do not need to think anything about recovering after the surgery. Usually, the recovery process is short and the patients find it easy to recover faster than the open surgeries. The task is not difficult provided they get the right services from skilled laser surgeons.
- The possibilities of recurrence of the disease are almost zero. The clinics offering laser treatment in Delhi claim to have no cases of recurrence of Pilonidal Sinus reported so far. Such a track record makes the patients feel better and more comfortable.
- The patients can join their normal lifestyle almost immediately. Unlike open surgeries, the patients just need to follow some precautionary procedures so that they can keep the risks at bay.
The Bottom Line:
When it comes to getting the most reliable laser treatment for the Pilonidal sinus, you cannot avoid connecting with the top laser surgeons only at Laser360Clinic. The clinic has an amazing track record for curing painful diseases, including fissures, fistula, and Pilonidal Sinus.