You may have suffered from many diseases and have overcome them as well. All your sufferings are probably insignificant if you compare them with those of anal fistula. Indeed, it is one of the most painful diseases that human beings can suffer from. Before summing up the reasons that make laser treatment of fistula the most dependable one, lets us find out some basic information about the disease.
What is a Fistula?
The experts are of the view that a fistula is an irregular opening between the skin of the anal canal and the buttocks. An anal fistula occurs due to the bursting of the anal blister before the patients get it treated and it is completely healed.
Reasons That Cause Anal Fistula:
Anal Fistula can occur by any of the following causes:
- Lifting heavy objects
- Excess straining while bowel movement
- Prolonged Anal fissure
Common Symptoms That You May Follow to Detect Fistula:
- Frequent fever
- Swelling in the anus area
- Pus Discharge
- Painful bowel movement
- Recurring anal abscess
- Straining motion
Treatment of Fistula:
Though the patients prefer medication and open surgeries for overcoming the painful fistula, the experts at Laser 360 Clinic, the best place for laser surgery in NCR, have complete faith in laser treatment. They have some obvious reasons for such belief as well. They talk about the following reasons that make Laser Treatment for Fistula the most reliable among all possible treatments of fistula. The following are a few:
- This way of treating fistula is very scientific as it is done with laser technology. It does not require any cuts or wounds. Naturally, it does not need any stitches as well. So, the sufferings are almost negligible in this type of surgical treatment of fistula.
- The surgery process is 100% free from all types of pain. The patients do not feel any kind of trouble at all.
- The process does not cause loss of blood as well. The surgeons make a small incision to insert the laser rays to do the needful.
- The surgeons at Laser 360 Clinic feel happy to claim that the treatment cures the disease completely. They accept that they have not received any complaint of recurrence of the disease.
- The recovery or rehabilitation period of the treatment is nearly 24-48 hours. If you compare this with open surgeries, then you would notice the difference. The open surgeries take nearly 2-3 months to recover. The patients can resume their normal lifestyle only after completing the recovery period.
- The treatment does not impose any kind of dietary restrictions on the patients. It is a great characteristic about the laser treatment that the patients like much.
The Bottom Line:
Here, the advantages are available with the best clinic for laser surgery in NCR. So, you must complete all the formalities for reaching the best place for laser treatment of fistula near me in Delhi NCR. You can always feel safe while getting the treatment at Laser 360 Clinic.