Fissure has been a terrible disease that may trouble anyone and everyone if people are not conscious about keeping them safe against this painful disease. You may find many people suffering from this disease silently as they find it embarrassing to share their painful experiences and sufferings that this disease causes them. It is not the right way to get rid of a disease especially if it is a life-threatening disease. Usually, People prefer seeing a doctor, getting medicines, and undergoing traditional surgeries to get rid of this disease. Actually, fissure is a difficult disease that requires special attention, which is possible only by laser treatment for fissure.
Not many things have been told or discussed by the people and that is why people are not aware of this mode of treatment. Actually, it is a modern method of treatment of several diseases that the experts categorize in the class of fissure. These diseases include piles, pilonidal sinus, and fistula. The laser surgeons have the best treatments for all these diseases using the laser technology.
Before talking anything about laser treatment for fissure, let us find out a few basic information about the disease, like reasons and symptoms of fissure!
Prominent Causes of Fissure:
Actually, many reasons go together to cause fissures. The following are the prominent ones:
- Passing hard and large stool during bowel movements
- Irregular or infrequent bowel movements
- Continuing diarrhea
- Unnatural sexual intercourse
- Painful childbirth that causes overstretching of the opening of the anus
- In rare cases, Anal Cancer, HIV AIDS, Syphilis and Inflammatory Bowel Disease
Symptoms Of Fissure:
The following are a few major symptoms of fissure:
- Painful bowel movement
- Itching in the anus region
- Bleeding while passing stool
- Cut in anus opening
- Lump near fissure
- Feeling of full bowel even after passing of stools many times
Diagnosis of Fissure:
Usually, the doctors conduct a physical examination of the anal area to determine if a person is suffering from a fissure or not. To find out the extent of the disease, the doctors might perform an anoscopy, a flexible sigmoidoscopy, or a colonoscopy depending upon the needs and symptoms of the patient.
Special Things that People Need to Know About Laser Treatment of Fissure:
- The treatment is 100% painless.
- It is minimally invasive. The laser surgeons at the leading clinic for laser surgery in NCR need not make large cuts or incisions while conducting the treatment.
- The laser treatment for fissure does not require hectic stitches and sutures. As a result, the patients face less pain, which always comforts them while undergoing the treatment.
- The patients need not follow any dietary restrictions. It is yet another thing that makes them feel good
- The cost is very affordable. The availability of daycare facilities reduces the cost even further. The patients get the best attention from the surgeons and their support staff.
- The recovery time is amazingly minimum in laser treatment for fissure. The patients can get back to their normal lifestyle within 24-48 hours of undergoing the treatment. On the other hand, traditional surgeries take 2-3 months to allow the patients to live their life normally.
So, the availability of laser treatment for fissure is certainly an advantage for those who do not want to suffer from the disease silently. In case you are in Delhi, Noida, and Gurgaon, then you can certainly think about reaching Laser 360 Clinic, the best clinic for laser surgery near me in NCR. It has the most tried and trusted facilities that can cure the disease for good. It is good to mention that the laser surgeons at Laser 360 Clinic admit that the treatment is 100% successful as it does not allow the recurrence of the disease. Isn’t it great? Have queries? You can always feel free to reach the expert surgeons at the Clinic for assured treatment!