Everyone on this earth is talking about one common thing right now and that is certainly SARS COVID-19. If they are doing so, then they are not wrong as the pandemic caused by this virus has caused havoc all across the planet. It has hardly spared a single country till now. To date, more than 15.6 crores of the world population have been affected by the Coronavirus with death cases of more than 32.9 lakhs. In India, the cases of victims have been rising sharply right now with the of number reaching close to 2.20 crores with death cases more than 2.40 lakhs. The figures are alarming.
The Origin of Covid-19 Virus:
Unfortunately, we do not have any confirmed information about the source of this pandemic. Though the World Health Organization (WHO) has denied to accept China as the source of this deadly virus, the world leaders agree to this point. The first case of the pandemic was noticed in the Wuhan region in China.
COVID-19-How It Spreads:
The real impact of the pandemic started in February-March 2020 as the number of cases started increasing alarmingly. The scientists, especially the virologists, have discovered that the COVID-19 infection is caused by Coronavirus. The virus has changed its characteristics rather fast in the last few months. Initially, it spread through droplets of saliva or the nasal disposals while an infected person coughed or sneezed. The scientists said that the virus makes its way to the human body through the nose, mouth, and eyes. However, the increasing severity of the infection later made them believe that the virus has gone airborne. It is a fatal discovery that has increased the chances of infections to a multiple times.
Strong Symptoms of COVID-19 Infections:
The changing characteristics of the Coronavirus has shown a significant trend in the symptoms as well. At present, the world is hit by second or third wave of the pandemic, and at present, the main symptoms include the following:
Most Common Symptoms:
- Dry cough
Less Common Symptoms:
- Loss Of Taste Or Smell
- Sore Throat
- Aches And Pains
- A Rash On Skin,
- Discolouration Of Fingers Or Toes
- Shortness Of Breath
- Breathing Problems
- Chest Pain Or Pressure
- Loss Of Speech Or Movement
How One Can Prevent Getting Infected With COVID-19-Coronavirus?
- Staying at home is the best possible way to avoid infection. The virologists and prominent doctors strictly prohibit people below 5 years and above 60 years to come out of their home.
- People must avoid visiting a crowded area as much as possible. The bigger the gathering is, the higher the chances of infection would be.
- Availing public transport systems can be highly dangerous. People must avoid them as much as possible.
- Washing hands frequently is a must-do thing! The use of the best quality handwashes and sanitizers is highly recommended by the doctors.
- Wearing a mask is 100% mandatory. However, the scientists are very strict about using at least two masks during the second wave of the pandemic in India. So, use two masks one after another and place them correctly to cover the mouth and nose.
- Maintaining a distance of 6 feet from the nearest person should be the safest practice.
- Avoiding closed spaces with air-conditioners can be fatal. Avoid centrally-air-conditioned offices, malls, departmental stores for safety purposes.
- The practice of yoga, meditation, and asanas is highly recommended.
- Avoid going close to an infected person.
Even in such testing times, one should not take other health issues lightly, as we do not know when such an issue may aggravate to a severe extent. Patients suffering from ano-rectal diseases like piles, fissure, fistula, pilonidal sinus etc. should not ignore their condition. One should immediately get in touch with experts at the leading laser clinic in NCR to avail best treatment for ano-rectal diseases in a safe manner. Experts at best piles clinic near me in Delhi NCR laser 360 clinic are taking all necessary precautions in lieu of COVID-19 to provide you the best laser treatment for piles and other diseases.