Started in February-March in 2020, the COVID-19 pandemic has been sending chills down people’s spines worldwide. The world has been hit by a massive disease that has no known cure right now. That fact makes the disease even more dangerous to fight against. Amid endless uncertainties, the doctors, scientists, and virologists in India and abroad have come up with a few robust suggestions that can help you to keep the infection at bay.
Before you actually prepare yourself to prevent infections, you must have the basic information about the symptoms first. You must check yourself and the people around you so that you could be sure that you are safe. Some of the common symptoms have been listed below:
Most Common Symptoms:
- Consistent feeling of tiredness
- Mild to high Fever
- Dry cough
Less Common Symptoms:
- Loss Of Smell and Taste
- Sore throat and pain in the throat
- Body ache
- Skin rashes, and
- Discoloration Of Fingers Or Toes
- Breathing Problems
- Congestion in the lungs
- Loss Of Speech Or Movement
- Shortness Of Breath
- Chest Pain
- Frequent fluctuation in the blood pressure
Tested Guidelines to Keep Yourself Safe Against COVID-19 Infection:
The World Health Organization (WHO) has been working aggressively to curb the situation. The doctors have been fighting hard against the fast spread of the disease. The following are a few tried and tested ways to keep safe against the infection:
- Lock yourself indoors and try not to come out of the house until it becomes mandatory.
- Avoid meeting strangers at home. Cover your nose and mouth well if you happen to meet someone.
- Use the finest quality of mask in case you need to go out in the market. The specialists recommend using double masks of high quality to prevent infection in the ongoing second wave of Coronavirus infection.
- Avoid traveling. In case, it becomes necessary, then use personal vehicles. Avoiding the public transport system is absolutely dangerous right now!
- At public places, keep a distance of at least 6 feet from the nearest person.
- Carry a quality hand sanitizer with you everywhere you go. Sanitize the hands immediately after you touch anything. Here, the doctors recommend the use of hand gloves.
- Wash yourself with warm water, inhale steam, and gargle with hot water immediately after you come back home from outside.
- Practice yogasanas and do meditation to build your body immunity.
- Practice breathing exercises to add strength to your lungs.
Safety Measures You Should Follow at Home:
Though the measures mentioned above can keep you safe against getting infected, you should always keep yourself ready for the worst situation. You can do the following things to add more to your safety measures:
- Notice your body closely to feel any of the symptoms listed above. Get yourself tested immediately if you find any kind of complication in you. Keep in touch with a specialist doctor and follow his advice.
- Keep a few equipment at home, including an oxygen cylinder, an oximeter, and a thermometer. Using the last two, you can check the body temperature and level of oxygen in the body.
- Intimate the doctor immediately if you notice an unsatisfactory reading in the devices.
- In India, the doctors and the government necessitate the use of the Arogya Setu app in your Android or iOS mobile handsets to get assistance from authentic sources if need be.
The comorbidity factors need to be taken care of. If you are a patient of some other diseases, like diabetes and fissures, then you need to take care of them too. To treat fissures, you should contact the best laser surgery near me in NCR where you can get 100% authentic laser surgery in NCR where the experts are taking all necessary precautions to keep you safe from COVID-19. Your search for the most outstanding fissure doctor near me in NCR can help you reach the experts at Laser360Clinic. Get in touch right away and get safely treated!