Fistula is an abnormal hollow cavity or tract lined with granulation tissues. This connects with a primary opening within the anal canal and a secondary opening, which is found in the perianal skin. It is important to note that anal fistulas don’t heal by themselves. The only effective way to cure fistula is laser surgery in NCR. For this, you can make your way to Laser 360 Clinic and connect with our laser experts.
Here, we have listed out some of the benefits of laser fistula treatment in NCR. This should give you the confidence to schedule a consultation appointment with us.
- Most effective treatment for fistula – Modern laser-assisted surgery is the most effective way of getting rid of fistula. You should not delay the treatment of a fistula as that might cause complications. During laser fistula treatment, we make use of a laser fiber that deliver energy radially and vaporize the fistula tract.
- Short, daycare procedure – Laser fistula treatment in NCR is a very short procedure that can be performed as a daycare procedure. The entire process takes about 30 to 40 minutes. This is all the time it takes to rid yourself of pain.
- The procedure is minimally invasive – Unlike conventional procedures, laser surgery in NCR for fistula is minimally invasive. If you are someone who stays away from surgical procedures because you’re scared of large cuts, you can avail laser treatment without any fear. The procedure is minimally invasive and you have nothing to be afraid of.
- Painless and also bloodless – Laser fistula treatment in NCR doesn’t involve cutting out the entire tract. This is why the procedure is painless and also you won’t lose a lot of blood. We will insert a laser fiber inside your fistula tract and that will be the only point of entry.
- Scarless procedure – Scars are another reason why people steer clear of surgical procedures. This is not the case with laser surgery. As we have mentioned, laser surgery involves a single entry-point and it is minimally invasive. So, there is no need for stitches or sutures. The only memory of the laser surgery that you’ll have is the small hole from where the laser fiber enters the fistula tract. This is going to heal with time and you will not have any scars.
- Recovery rate is very high – Conventional surgeries involve patients to rest for at least one or two months. But, laser surgery doesn’t need you to rest for such a long time. You can immediately resume work after the surgery and once the effect of the anesthesia wears off. You also don’t have to keep visiting our doctors for your post-operative care.
So, are you suffering from anal fistula? Do you want to get rid of it with no chance of recurrence? You need to make your way to Laser 360 Clinic in Delhi. Our team of laser experts will explain to you the entire process of laser treatment for fistula and clear any doubt that you might have. If you want to know the best laser fistula treatment in NCR cost, contact us for a consultation appointment.