Amid many irregularities, awareness for keeping healthy and safe is increasing globally. This awareness has grown stringent in the last 15 months when the world has been hit severely by the Covid-19 Pandemic. While the world celebrates World No Tobacco Day today, let’s find out some of the basic information about the significance of this celebration, its origin, and the message of Laser 360 Clinic.
Origin of World No Tobacco Day!
The alarming increase in the diseases related to tobacco consumption made the world organizations worried. They were very thoughtful in finding an effective measure to curb the situation. The task was difficult as people have been very persistent about avoiding the diseases that tobacco consumption often causes. To fight the odds and risks, the World Health Organization (WHO) declared May 31as the No Tobacco Day in 1987. The organization did it primarily to pay adequate attention towards making people aware of the ill impacts of smoking and consuming tobacco in any other form.
The Theme of the International No Tobacco Day in 2021:
World Health Organization comes up with some dedicated themes every year to make the day and the year ahead focused on that theme. In 2021, the theme of the day is ‘Commit To Quit’ (Smoking). Naturally, it is understandable that WHO will focus on running campaigns to influence tobacco users to make a significant commitment to quitting smoking!
Consumption of Tobacco in Any Form Can Be Dangerous
The available data and information about tobacco consumption send a clear message that it can be more critical for the human body. Some of the significant diseases it can cause may include Cancer, Heart Diseases and Stroke, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), and severe problems among the women when they plan to deliver a child. They face acute pregnancy problems if they are addicted to smoking for quite some time. Besides, smoking also causes severe health disorders in the form of piles or hemorrhoids. Before looking at the cases of hemorrhoids, let’s have a quick look at a few facts that can prove how dangerous smoking could be.
- Smoking kills 9 out of 10 smokers as they suffer from lung- cancer. The mortality rate is 90%. It is alarming.
- About 80% of the deaths due to COPD include smokers in varying age groups.
- Smokers face around 70% more risks of death. It includes both men and women in all age groups.
- Regular smoking affects almost all the organs in the human body.
- The US natives spend millions of dollars every year on smoking.
- Very alarmingly, more than 1600 young people try their first cigarettes every day. So, thousands of smokers start smoking every month and millions in a year. The growth rate is quite alarming!
Smoking and Piles:
As said earlier, smoking can harm all your blood vessels. The aftereffect of these damages can be very much destructive. The damages may include severe harm to the veins in your rectum and anus. That can increase your risk for piles and prolapsed hemorrhoids. You may believe it or not, but, indeed, piles can be a deadly disease that can be extremely painful and can cause you a tremendous amount of trouble. Loss of a significant amount of blood is the worst thing that a piles patient can encounter. It can cause severe loss of blood that can cause the patient death if not treated on time.
Traditional Treatment of Piles:
Though doctors suggest various types of medicines to treat piles, the success rate is not that impressive. Alternatively, the patients also undergo traditional open surgeries, but the success rate is not that good. Both medication and open surgeries have failed to cure the disease completely. The cases of recurrence of the disease have been noticed from all over.
Laser Treatment For Piles:
You must trust that the prominent laser surgeons at Laser 360 Clinic when they talk about the effectiveness of laser piles treatment. Often available at specialized clinics, the laser technology has been serving patients of piles, fissures, and fistula. Reaching the laser clinic in Delhi can help you find relevant information about laser treatment for piles. Certain things that make this treatment 100% guaranteed may include the following: The treatment sets the patients free from painful experiences. It cures the disease and stops recurrence later on. Medicines and surgeries have failed to guarantee this!
- It is minimally invasive. It does not include any complicated incision. Here, the laser surgeons make a small incision to enter the laser rays in the anus region.
- Laser surgery does not cause blood loss.
- The rehabilitation period is minimum in comparison to open surgeries. Laser treatment for piles allows the patients to get back to their normal lifestyle in 24-48 hours of undergoing the treatment. The open surgeries allow the patients more than 2-3 months to permit the patients to resume the natural lifestyle.
- The patients do not need to follow any dietary restrictions while they undergo laser treatment. It is a great thing that comforts every patient.
- As far as the cost of treatment at the best laser clinic near me in NCR is concerned, it is very affordable. The price goes down further as the patients get the day-care facilities that do not want them to get admitted to the clinics. Isn’t it impressive?
The Bottom Line:
On this day of World No Tobacco Day, you must take a pledge to quit smoking if you have already got the habit of smoking. If you have not started yet, then commit yourself that you would not try tobacco. It is time to stand bold against tobacco! You can feel free to reach the experts at Laser 360 Clinic for their assistance if you look forward to it at any point in time!